This is another great activity to help students revise previous material.
- Get students to write quiz questions for each other based on vocabulary they have recently covered in class.
- Go through examples with them first, e.g:
What is the opposite of expensive?
What do you call the person who cuts your hair?
What do you find in a library?
- Divide students into teams and have a score-keeper.
- Students ask each other the questions and decide if the answers are correct.
- The score-keeper keeps the score on the board and the team with the most points at the end of the quiz wins.
- The teacher must have the final say on everything!
- 7Currently reading
Teenagers: Vocabulary: Activity: Class quiz
No comments yet