Get your students talking about a new subject they’d like to introduce in their school.
Communicative Language Activities: New school subject
Here are some ideas on how to use these handy resources!
- Print as many sets of names for subjects as you need.
- Print as many tables for notes as you will have groups or pairs.
- Add any subjects that you wish to have. You can also explain the activity to students and ask them to brainstorm ideas for a new school subject.
- Divide students into groups and go through the table to make sure students understand what each section means and what type of information they should put in.
- Assign subjects to groups.
- Set up time for brainstorming ideas.
- Have groups present their new subject and arguments to the class.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
Communicative Language Learning: New School Subject—Cut out cardsPDF, Size 0.26 mb
Communicative Language Learning: New School Subject—Table for notesPDF, Size 0.3 mb
No comments yet