A mime game that helps students talk about the present.
- Age: Primary (6–11)
- Language aim: To talk about the present
- Time: 15 minutes
- Student grouping: Groups of ten
- Materials: One copy of the worksheet per every group of ten children
- Language focus: You’re … singing in the bath, dancing, watching television in the living room, playing football, sleeping on the sofa, playing tennis, riding a bicycle, washing your hands, reading an English book, eating a banana, listening to music in your bedroom, eating spaghetti, catching a ball, cleaning the board, opening a window, playing the piano, doing your homework, writing a long letter, making a cake, washing a car.
- Aim of the game: To guess as many mimed actions as possible
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.23 mb