A board game that helps students make suggestions.
- Age: Primary (6–11)
- Language aim: To make suggestions
- Time: 25 minutes
- Student grouping: Groups of four
- Materials: One copy of Worksheet 1 for every group of four students; one copy of Worksheet 2 for every group of four (cut up into cards); one counter per student; one dice for each group of four; the cards for the Warmer (see Preparation)
- Language focus: Let’s go to the … zoo, theatre, museum, park, cinema, library.; Let’s play … cards, football, tennis.; Let’s go … swimming, shopping.; Let’s … do homework, have lunch, have a cola, watch television, read.; Sorry, I can’t. I’m busy.
- Aim of the game: To be the first to reach FINISH
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.87 mb