This lesson aims to help students with reading and the language of contracts.
- Age group: Young adults / adults
- Level: Entry 3 and lower level 1
- Time: 1 hour
- Skill focus: Reading and the language of contracts.
- Sub skills: Reading for specific meaning.
- Curriculum references: Rw/E3.2a (understanding key vocab) Rt/E3.8a (read every word to obtain meaning)
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
Skills for Life
- Currently reading
Cambridge ESOL: Skills for Life: Contract of employment