Use this worksheet to lead a discussion about The British Monarchy and the late beloved Queen Elizabeth II.
How to use these materials
- Print as many copies of the worksheet as many pairs or groups you will have in your class. Cut up the questions.
- Divide students into small groups or pairs.
- Ask students to take turns to pull a strip and discuss the question on it.
- Encourage students to interchange opinions while answering.
- Elicit some answers for some cases and open space for debate.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.69 mb
Thank you, Your Majesty
- Currently reading
Discussion Cards: Queen Elizabeth II & The British Monarchy