With these cards at two levels, you can engage your students in a fun conversation about their favourite foods and eating habits.
How to use these materials
- Print as many copies of the worksheet as you will have in your class. Cut them in half.
- Divide students into small groups.
- Ask students to take turns to ask each other questions. Remind them not to show each other the worksheet so that they listen to their partners instead of reading.
- Encourage students to interchange opinions while answering.
- Elicit some answers for some cases and open space for debate.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.3 mb