A card game that helps students ask about people’s appearance.
- Age: Primary (6–11)
- Language aim: To ask about people’s appearance
- Time: 30 minutes
- Student grouping: Pairs or groups of four
- Materials: One copy of Worksheets 1 and 2 per child or pair (stuck onto coloured card and cut up into cards); one copy of both worksheets (stuck onto black card and cut up)
- Language focus: Has your person got … long/short hair, a big/small mouth/nose, big/small eyes, curly/straight/wavy/dark/fair hair, a moustache?
- Aim of the game: To correctly identify the person on your opponent’s card before they guess yours
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.51 mb