A card game that helps students talk about the past.
- Age: Primary (6–11)
- Language aim: To talk about the past
- Time: 15 minutes
- Student grouping: Groups of four
- Materials: One copy of Worksheets 1 and 2 per group of four children (cut up into cards)
- Language focus: Last weekend, I … watched television … stayed in bed, at home … went to the funfair, circus, cinema, park, supermarket … read a book, a comic, a newspaper … played football, basketball, tennis, table tennis.
- Aim of the game: To lay down all the cards in your hand by calling the actions indicated in the pictures
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.61 mb