Use this worksheet to lead a discussion about work-life balance and its benefits.
How to use these materials
- Print as many copies of the worksheet as many pairs you will have in your class. Cut them in half.
- Divide students into small groups.
- Ask students to take turns to ask each other questions. Remind them not to show each other the worksheet so that they listen to their partners instead of reading.
- Encourage students to interchange opinions while answering.
- Elicit some answers for some cases and open space for debate.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
Work-life Balance: Discussion CardsPDF, Size 6.78 mb
No comments yet