A game that helps students talk about their families.
- Age: Primary (6–11)
- Language aim: To talk about your family
- Time: 25 minutes
- Student grouping: Groups of four
- Materials: One copy of the worksheet per group of four; one paper fastener per group; one dice per group
- Language focus: Have you got … a brother, a sister, a baby brother, a baby sister, a grandmother, a grandfather, a dog, a bird?; Yes, I have. No, I haven’t.
- Aim of the game: To win three points by answering questions about your family
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
young learners family spinnerPDF, Size 0.4 mb
No comments yet