A game that helps students give instructions and say where things are in the classroom.
- Age: Primary (6–11)
- Language aim: To give instructions and say where things are in the classroom
- Time: 25–35 minutes
- Student grouping: Groups of four
- Materials: One copy of Worksheets 1 and 2 for every group of four students
- Language focus: Put a book / pencil / ruler / pen / pencil sharpener / pencil case … in / on / under … a table / chair / bag / cupboard / the teacher / the door.
- Aim of the game: To create instructions by throwing two cubes and adding the correct preposition
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.43 mb