Get your students practising their speaking skills and Business English by pitching products in 90 seconds or less.
90-second product pitch
1. Give students 5 minutes to think of a new product that they will present to potential investors.
2. Give them the prompts below to help cover the areas investors will want to know about.
- Product / service (What?)
- USP* (What is exciting and new?)
- Loan (How much do you need?)
- Break-even point (When?)
- ROI^ (What can you give back to the Investors?)
- unique selling point
- return on investment
3. Students present their products to the class in 90 seconds or less.
*Unique Selling Point
^Return on Investment
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.31 mb