Students complete a series of activities based on a text about tattoos.
Tattoo - Elementary
- Pre-reading tasks - Students ask each other questions about tattoos and write questions for someone who has lots of tattoos.
- Reading tasks - These include students matching their questions to the answers found in the text.
- Post-reading tasks - Speaking: students choose a theme for a series of tattoos.
Tattoo - Upper Intermediate
- Pre-reading tasks - Vocabulary input plus students consider true/ false statements about the subject of tattooing.
- Reading tasks - These include students noticing the use of pronouns in the text.
- Post-reading tasks - Speaking: students do a class survey about their views on being tattooed.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
Reading lessons: tattoo: teacher's notes - elementaryPDF, Size 59.65 kb
Reading lessons: tattoo: worksheet - elementaryPDF, Size 0.13 mb
Reading lessons: tattoo: teacher's notes - upper intermediatePDF, Size 68.69 kb
Reading lessons: tattoo: worksheet 1 - upper intermediatePDF, Size 0.13 mb
Reading lessons: tattoo: worksheet 2 - upper intermediatePDF, Size 0.12 mb
Topic-based reading lesson plans
- 33Currently reading
Reading lesson plans: Tattoo
No comments yet