Make your classes go with a bang with these fun experiments from the Science Museum. Using everyday objects, these fun experiments will help deepen your pupil's understanding by encouraging them to become 'hands on' with the science they're learning about.
Each experiment includes:
- Easy to follow step by step instructions for carrying out the experiment
- Teacher's notes with pre-teaching and follow-up activities
- Extra ideas and links to everyday life provide opportunities to extend the lesson
- Activity sheets develops pupil's understanding of the subject and supports their language acquisition
- Ideal for pupils aged 7-11
Why not have a go? Try Gone with a bang for FREE
For more science resources don't forget the Energy Animations and the content in the Secondary Science section.
- 1Currently reading
No comments yet