Get your students talking about using social media for marketing.
MARKETING - Social Networking Strategy
1. Ask students to discuss in pairs or groups:
- Which social networks do you use? (e.g., Facebook)
- Do you follow or like any commercial companies and why?
2. Ask students to discuss the question as a group or the whole class. Ask them to add to the list of the arguments below.
- Is it a good idea for companies to use a social networking strategy as part of marketing? Why?
- Good for relationship building with customers
- Some companies have very good bloggers and community managers
- Social networking strategies are not good for selling
- Low ROI
- Maintaining a social networking strategy wastes employees’ time with no evident benefit
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.27 mb