This is an activity for reviewing vocabulary and has two variations.
- Get each student to write a word that they learned in a previous lesson on the board.
- In groups they then have ten minutes to write a coherent story using all the words correctly.
- The stories can then be displayed for the other groups to read and decide which is the best.
- Get each student to write a word that they learnt in a previous lesson on the board.
- The students then stand in a circle and take it in turns to tell a story.
- When they use one of the words from the board they can nominate another student to continue the story.
- Continue until all the words have been used.