A team exercise to practise adjectives (opposites), phrasal verbs, family relations, etc. which the students have learned throughout the term.
- Draw a 4x4 grid up on the board, and number the columns A, B, C, D and the rows 1, 2, 3, 4. Write one adjective from each pair in each square.
- Divide the class in two teams, A and B. Explain they are not allowed to write anything during this game, and can only rely on their memory.
- Team A calls out the co-ordinates for a square (B-3 for example).
- Team B have to call out the opposite adjective to the one in the square.
- If Team B guess the opposite adjective correctly, they gain a point.If they are unsuccessful, Team A have an opportunity to guess the opposite adjective.
- Swap roles. Team B call out the co-ordinates and Team A guess the opposite adjective.
No comments yet