An activity where students describe important dates in their lives.
- Ask students to write down six important dates in their life. Make sure there is no reference to the events that occurred.
- Each student finds a partner.
- The partners show each other the dates. They should choose one date from each other’s list and ask questions about that date and why it was written down. The date should then be crossed of the list.
- Students change partners and select a different date to talk about.
- There will be at least six pair changes for this warmer.