A short memory game about clothes on a washing line.
- Write items of clothing on slips of paper - e.g. socks, shirt etc.
- Ask your students to choose one and keep it secret.
- For homework, ask them to find a picture of their clothing item.
- In the next class, secretly collect the items in.
- Hang a washing line in class from one wall to the other.
- Ask your students to guess items which might be on the line.
- When they guess correctly, using clothes pegs, hang up the items one by one on the washing line.
- Ask them to repeat the names of the items after you as you hang.
- Repeat the words again and again.
- Ask your students to close their eyes.
- Take a few of the clothing items off the line and hide them.
- Ask students to open their eyes.
- Ask them to find and write down the names of the missing items. Give them one minute to do this.
- The first student to find all the missing items is THE WINNER!
This activity is both useful and fun. I hope you enjoy it!!
No comments yet