How many bees can your students find? Have fun practising vocabulary with this spring scene.
- Give a copy to each student.
- Elicit the name of each animal/insect and have students find them in the scene. Assign a specific colour to each animal/insect.
- Ask students to find and colour in as many of each animal/insect as possible in the scene.
- Have students count how many of each animal/insect they found.
- Ask students to write the number of animals/insects they found in the boxes below.
- Give students time to colour in the rest of the scene freely.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.61 mb