Get your students talking about problems with communicating at a distance.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE - Communication across borders
1. Ask the students to discuss the following questions:
- Have you ever heard your coworkers say one of the statements below? Did you agree with them?
“People spend too much time on e-mails and are losing the ability to communicate face to face.”
“We cannot do business with them. They never answer our e-mails!”
2. Ask students to discuss the following questionsin groups or pairs:
- How many e-mails do you send every day? How many do you receive?
- Have you ever had a problem with someone misunderstanding an e-mail? What happened?
- In light of the statements above do you think e-mails help business people communicate better?
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 0.25 mb