Students take on roles in a murder mystery game and work together to discover the identity and motive of the murderer.
- Skills: Reading, speaking, listening
- Grammar: Past tenses, past continuous action interrupted by a past simple action.
- Level: Pre-intermediate +
- Age group: Teens/young adults
- Materials: Character cards, worksheet
- Time: +/- 50 minutes
Note: The murder mystery game scenario may be inappropriate in certain school teaching contexts. If you are in any doubt, please check with your colleagues.
DownloadsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, Size 95.97 kb