Number one for English language teachers

What motivates you?

Students discuss different kinds of motivation and what motivates them as learners.

Level: Intermediate

Time: 30 minutes

Rate this resource (4.18 average user rating)

• 1 star out of 5
  • 2 stars out of 5
  • 3 stars out of 5
  • 4 stars out of 5
  • 5 stars out of 5

You must be signed in to rate.

Readers' comments (5)

• Thank you for responding so quickly to my complaint. I have followed your advice and it seems to have done the trick. Thank you very much. I feel better about having subscribed now!

Unsuitable or offensive? Report this comment

• Hello KateC,

We are very glad this has worked! We are very sorry you experienced this issue and hope things are satisfactory for you from now on.

Welcome to onestopenglish!

Best wishes and happy teaching,

The onestopenglish team

• Hi Anonymous,
    Many thanks for your suggestions. Your comments have now been added to our feedback database. If you have any further suggestions about what you'd like to see on onestopenglish please let us know!
    Best wishes,
    The onestopenglish team

• Still you should update the section in order to be user friendly.
    I teach oral English in China and basically I want discussion or role-play and not too much reading. The weekly news lessons seem to be mostly reading. At least you could put them in information gap mode with a lot of discussion questions rather than true or false.

• Thank you for your comment. We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed with this section but we’d like to point you in the direction of some of our series that include speaking activities. For example the weekly news lessons http://www.onestopenglish.com/skills/news-lessons/ contain discussion questions and the lesson share archive http://www.onestopenglish.com/community/lesson-share/lesson-share-archive/ contains lots of speaking based activities.
    We also recommend using the ‘Search by category’ area to filter resources by skill if you’re looking for something specific.

• Why don't you update the lesson plans on this section? Been a member for over 4 years and nothing has changed.

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

sign in register