ESL/EFL Publishing Opportunities
Category: EFL / ESOL / ESL Teacher, ELT Publishing Country: North America - US
RedNova Learning, related to the world-renowned Macmillan Publishing Group, is a new publishing enterprise, based in Miami, FL. We develop and publish English Language Teaching (ELT) materials for all ages; from preschool to young adults, and our products encompass a wide range of print and pioneering digital formats.
We are creating a new publishing team which will serve our key American English markets in Latin America, East Asia and the Middle East and we are looking for experienced and motivated staff to join us.
In particular we are looking for experienced EFL teachers who are interested in a career in publishing where they can use their teaching skills and knowledge to commission and develop relevant and engaging materials for our customers. This involves researching and commissioning innovative materials for our markets, and conveying the course vision to team members and key stakeholders. They will work closely with authors and contacts in international markets to ensure that materials meet market requirements, and with editorial, design and digital teams to ensure that titles are delivered on time and within budget.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 years EFL teaching experience, ideally in Latin America or East Asia, and a recognized TEFL qualification
- Demonstrable EFL publishing experience and a proven track record of successful product development
We are also looking for experienced publishing professionals, ideally with EFL teaching experience, who can join us as Managing Editors, and support our editorial teams with day-to-day project management.
These candidates will demonstrate:
- A comprehensive knowledge of editorial processes
- Strong organizational, project management and administrative skills
- All candidates should possess excellent team-working and organizational skills, and be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
An ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a varied and demanding workload
- A knowledge of and an interest in Latin American or East Asian culture and education
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of a second language
This is a unique, exciting, and challenging opportunity for enthusiastic and flexible candidates to be a part of our new publishing team as it develops and grows.
Applicants must have an existing right to live and work in the United States of America.
These positions are based in our offices in Palmetto Bay, Florida.
- Region North America
- Country North America - US
- Category EFL / ESOL / ESL Teacher, ELT Publishing
- Reference .
- Contact name Maureen Long
- Contact telephone 212-451-8494