Number one for English language teachers

The onestopenglish team

Meet the people behind the scenes at onestopenglish and click on a photo to find out more …

Inside the onestopenglish team

• sarah 300

Sarah

I’m Sarah and I’m the Commissioning Editor for onestopenglish. I started my English teaching career in Barcelona where I completed my CELTA, braved the daunting summer schools full of screaming children before settling down to a life of teaching angst-ridden teenagers in an international school for three years. I then moved back to my home city, London, to teach adults and take on the role of DOS. In 2008 (that long ago!) I decided to have a bit of a change and move into publishing ...

• Julie Woon_300x300

Julie

I’ve been part of the onestopenglish team since I first joined back in 2012, and I now look after the content marketing at Macmillan Education. Day-to-day, my job involves working closely with the rest of our international marketing team to coordinate our digital marketing campaigns and make sure everything we do is fit-for-purpose online!

• Patrick 300

Patrick

Hi, I’m Patrick and I’m the Development Editor for onestopenglish. I joined the team in June 2015 and I work on all areas of content development on the site. Prior to joining onestopenglish, I spent 12 years working as an EFL teacher in South Korea, Spain, and here in London.

• edwin 300

Edwin

I joined the onestopenglish team in 2015 as a digital marketing assistant. My job is to support the content marketing executive in in all things digital. I come from a teaching background, having previously taught music in secondary school for five years, so I can really appreciate how helpful it is to have a great website full of engaging and interactive teaching activities.

• Rachel 300

Rachel

Hi! I’m Rachel Slatter, and I joined the onestopenglish team in May 2015 as Managing Editor for the site. Day to day, you’ll find me looking after the publishing schedule; proofreading and content checking; handling contracts and invoices for the talented freelancers and authors who help make onestopenglish the great site it is; and doing a raft of miscellaneous things that hopefully make life easier in general for our in-house team!

• Henry300

Henry

I’m Henry and I’m the Social Media Marketing Executive for onestopenglish. I joined the team in February 2013 and look after the onestopenglish social media channels. It’s a great way of interacting with teachers all over the world, and there are always lots of fun campaigns to share with our customers!

• Angela square

Angela

Hello, I’m Angela and I’m a BA Honours graduate from Bogota, Colombia. Having worked previously in customer relations management in my home country, I decided to seek a new and fresh challenge in the United Kingdom. I have lived in London now for four years. In my spare time I like to explore new restaurants and indulge in the many cuisines that London has to offer.