Number one for English language teachers

The onestopenglish team

Meet the people behind the scenes at onestopenglish and click on a photo to find out more …

Inside the onestopenglish team

• Angela square

Hello, I’m Angela and I’m a BA Honours graduate from Bogota, Colombia. Having worked previously in customer relations management in my home country, I decided to seek a new and fresh challenge in the United Kingdom. I have lived in London now for four years. In my spare time I like to explore new restaurants and indulge in the many cuisines that London has to offer.

• Claria300

Hi, I’m Claira and I am part of the customer service team who looks after all of our onestopenglish customers all over the world. Having taught English in Spain for a year after university, I understand something of the challenges that face teachers in the classroom every day and I’m very happy to still be involved in the wonderful world of education through my job at Macmillan Education.

• Claudia300

Hello! My name is Claudia and I come from the south of Spain. After spending a year in California teaching Spanish to college students and English to members of the Mexican community, I decided to move to the UK to study for a Masters in Business and have been living in London since 2011. I love all the museums, restaurants and activities that this city has to offer!

• edwin 300

I joined the Onestopenglish team in 2015 as a digital marketing assistant. My job is to support the content marketing executive in in all things digital. I come from a teaching background, having previously taught music in secondary school for five years, so I can really appreciate how helpful it is to have a great website full of engaging and interactive teaching activities.

• Giulia Merlo_300x300

I grew up in a small city close to Venice, in Italy, and spent some time in Paris, Madrid and Melbourne before coming to London in 2006 to study Comparative Literature and deciding to make it my home.

• Henry300

I’m Henry and I’m the Social Media Marketing Executive for onestopenglish. I joined the team in February 2013 and look after the onestopenglish social media channels. It’s a great way of interacting with teachers all over the world, and there are always lots of fun campaigns to share with our customers!

• Julie Woon_300x300

I’ve been part of the onestopenglish team since I first joined back in 2012, and I now look after the content marketing at Macmillan Education. Day-to-day, my job involves working closely with the rest of our international marketing team to coordinate our digital marketing campaigns and make sure everything we do is fit-for-purpose online!

• Katherine square

Following a degree in Modern History, I am very pleased to be joining the onestopenglish team. My customer service based role gives me the opportunity to interact with the wonderful onestopenglish community across the world, providing help, support and guidance to whatever query you may have. I look forward to speaking with many of you.

• Patrick 300

Hi, I’m Patrick and I’m the Development Editor for onestopenglish. I joined the team in June 2015 and I work on all areas of content development on the site. Prior to joining onestopenglish, I spent 12 years working as an EFL teacher in South Korea, Spain, and here in London.

• Rachel 300

Hi! I’m Rachel Slatter, and I joined the onestopenglish team in May 2015 as Managing Editor for the site. Day to day, you’ll find me looking after the publishing schedule; proofreading and content checking; handling contracts and invoices for the talented freelancers and authors who help make onestopenglish the great site it is; and doing a raft of miscellaneous things that hopefully make life easier in general for our in-house team!