IATEFL 2017 Scholarship
Apply for the Macmillan Education Scholarship for IATEFL 2017 and win the opportunity to speak at next year’s conference.
For the fifth year running, we’re delighted to announce the return of our IATEFL Scholarship.
Open to English language teachers around the world, this year’s scholarship is all about supporting you in your development as teaching continues to change. Whether it’s through incorporating new pedagogies, taking digital approaches or teaching 21st century skills, we want to hear how your teaching is evolving to support your learners.
And in return, we’ll support you by providing the mentoring, training and sponsorship you need to give a stellar talk at the 2017 IATEFL Conference in Glasgow.
As part of our work under our Teacher Professional Development team at Macmillan Education, our 2017 scholarship has been renamed the Macmillan Education Scholarship and is now open to English language teachers at all levels, whether you’ve been teaching for 1 year or 15!
The Macmillan Education Scholarship award includes:
- registration for the IATEFL 2017 Conference and a pre-Conference event
- a year’s IATEFL membership
- a year’s onestopenglish subscription
- £800 towards travel, accommodation and conference costs
- sponsorship from the Macmillan Education Teacher Professional Development team to present a talk at IATEFL 2017 (including exclusive mentoring, proposal development and presentation training)
The scholarship closes on the 21st July 2016, so make sure to get your applications in before the deadline.
Apply for our Macmillan Education Scholarship on the IATEFL website and hear from our previous scholarship winners below.