Bebop Band App
Join the Bebop Band and explore a colourful world of music and language in our first app for young learners!
Developed to accompany the pre-primary course Bebop, but also perfect to use independently, the Bebop Band 1 App is a fun way for parents to play an active role in their children’s English learning journey.
Available for FREE download for Apple iOS devices and Android devices, the app includes:
- 32 interactive games designed to stimulate children’s vocabulary and memory
- 8 Action Song videos using Total Physical Response movements
- 8 Storysongs (animated musical stories) to teach children values and introduce them to new vocabulary related to daily routines
- Video Flashcards featuring American Sign Language (ASL) translations
- Songs and stories mapped to Bebop Level 1
As children love to sing, dance and move about, Bebop takes a multi-sensory approach to learning that incorporates sight, sound and motion. Join Leo, Eddy, Flo and Susie – the four characters from the Bebop Band – to help bring new language to life for young children.
Try out exclusive samples of songs from the app at the bottom of this page.